Shuttle Time Certification Outline
NCCP Shuttle Time is an instructional based course designed for teachers and recreational instructors who are introducing badminton to students or players. It was developed by Badminton World Federation and adapted by Badminton Canada and Badminton BC.
Coaches attending a Shuttle Time Course will learn about:
- group and classroom management
- how to teach basic badminton skills
- skill progression
- introduction to the drills used in Shuttle Time
Coaches will receive:
- 22 lesson plans
- Teachers manual explaining technical skills, drills, and management tips
- 90+ video clips to act as visual aid and to demonstrate the drills
- Training from an NCCP Shuttle Time Learning Facilitator
NCCP COACHING PATHWAY link
NCCP FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S) link
Badminton BC also offers training on Professional Development Days for teachers and to high school badminton team coaches. For more information or if you would like to host a Shuttle Time Course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.