NCCP Competition Introduction Regional Module 3 - Technical and Tactical Basics
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Module 3 is the third module required for Competition Introduction - Regional Coach Certification. This course provides coaches the basic skills of observation, analysis, problem solving and development of learning that will better assist players in improving their technical and tactical skills. Module 3 is not available online and was formerly recognized as Level 1 Technical.
- Date: Postponed new date to be advised
- Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Location: TBA
- Registration Fee (Badminton BC Coach Members): 175 $ per attendee, includes venue (classroom & courts), Learning Facilitator, and course materials
- Registration Fee (Non-Members): 220 $ per attendee, includes BBC Coaches Membership (value=45$), venue (classroom & courts), Learning Facilitator, and course materials
- Register online now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAOF3OsAYVTKH8bq8TyylmAKxPLQqQp0jbySLde3mzPnyKBQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Fee Payment (Paypal): Link will be sent to registered participants prior to event
- Learning Facilitator: TBA
- Notes: Masks to be worn coming and going into the building, wash hands and hand sanitizing mandatory.
- Notes: Masks are recommended but not mandatory during course instruction.