General Liability Policy Summary
- Limit: $5,000,000 Each Occurence/Annual Aggregate
- Errors & Omissions Liability (Directors & Officers/Wrongful Acts) Limit: $2,000,000
- Includes Provincial/District/Club Directors
- Insured: The Association & Affiliated Clubs/Teams, Officers, Directors, Coaches, Managers, Officials, members, Volunteers, & Employees
- Additional Insured: Sponsors, Government Departments & Municipalities can be added as additionally insured at no extra cost
- Participant coverage is included in addition to third party exposure
- All appropriate riders included such as: Cross Liability, Non-owned Automobile, Tenants, Legal etc.
- World Wide coverage for legal claims brought forth in Canada
General Liability Policy (pdf)
Sport Accident Policy Summary
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Limit: $10,000
- Permanent Total Disability Limit: $20,000
- Accident Reimbursement Limit: $10,000
- Costs not insured by Provincial Medical Plan including medical braces, emergency ambulance, excess physiotherapy, prescription drugs for the injury, etc.
- Dental Accident Limit: $5,000
- Fracture Indemnity from $400
- Claim Validation $40
Sport Accident Policy (pdf)
Sport Accident Schedule of Benefits - Silver (pdf)
Sport Accident Claim Form (pdf)
Description of coverage contained herein is not complete, and reference must be made to the actual terms and conditions of the applicable policy forms.
This is a simplified explanation of the Badminton BC Insurance Program. The insurance company is the final authority in the interpretation of the policies, which are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions, please contact Badminton BC at 604-385-3599.