Team Coach & Team Manager for the 2014 Western Canadian Team Championships - Badminton BC - November 20, 2013
The High Performance Committee of Badminton BC is calling for applications for Team Coach and Team Manager for the 2014 Western Canadian Team Championships (WCTC). Please find this information below:
Chefs de Mission & Assistant Chef de Mission for the 2015 Western Canada Summer Games (2 positions) - BC Games Society - November 18, 2013
The BC Games Society is seeking enthusiastic and experienced people to serve as Chefs de Mission for Team BC for the 2015 Western Canada Summer Games, being held in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, Alberta from August 7 to 15, 2015.
For more information and for details on how to apply read: Call for Chefs de Mission for Team BC.
2015 Canada Winter Games Coach & Manager (2 positions) - Badminton BC - November 15, 2013
The High Performance Committee of Badminton BC has approved the following 2015 Canada Winter Games - Coach & Manager Application Information for communication with the membership:
The Canada Winter Games is a high performance multi-sport games event held every four years in Canada. The 2015 version of the Canada Winter Games is being hosted in Prince George from February 13 to March 1, 2015.
High Performance Committee Member (2 positions) - Badminton BC - November 15, 2013
The High Performance Committee of Badminton BC is involved in athlete selections, funding for high performance athletes, etc. The existing HPC is looking for two more volunteers for new ideas and willing to commit their valuable time to the High Performance Committee moving forward to better serve our high performance athletes.
Interested parties, please apply by email to Thushan De Silva, Chair of and Staff Liaison to the HPC at email@example.com by November 22, 2013. The selected volunteers will be notified by email and informed about the future proceedings.
High Performance Committee (HPC)
Public Relations & Marketing Contract - Badminton BC - October 21, 2013
Badminton BC is offering a 9 month extendable contract for the assessment, development and implementation of a PR and Marketing strategy that aligns with the goals of our Strategic Plan. This position will be given creative freedom to enhance all aspects of Badminton BC's website and online presence, marketing materials, media relations and communications. Reporting to the Executive Director, this position will have flexible working hours and location with a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
For more information and to apply for the position please read: Public Relations & Marketing Contract.
Provincial Coach - Manitoba Badminton Association - September 24, 2013
The Manitoba Badminton Association is currently looking for a young and enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Provincial Coach. If you are Level 2 Certified and working on your Level 3 Certification, the MBA may consider you for the position.
For more information on the position and the application process, please read the Manitoba Badminton Association news article: MBA Provincial Coach Posting.
Executive Director - Badminton Canada - September 19, 2013
Badminton Canada is currently seeking a well-qualified candidate for the role of Executive Director to lead the operations of the organization. The position is responsible to the Board of Directors, and acts as the senior executive responsible for the organization's management and staff leadership.
For more information on the position and the application process, please read the job description: Badminton Canada - Executive Director - September 2013.
High Performance Badminton Coach - Shuttlesport Badminton Academy - Aug 20, 2013
HIRING ‘HIGH PERFORMANCE’ BADMINTON COACH
Location: Shuttlesport Badminton Academy, Port Coquitlam (1120 – 550 Sherling Avenue, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 0J6)
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-Time (weekend, day, evening)
Salary/Benefits: $22/hour for 30+ hours per week; 14 days annual paid vacation; continuing professional training and skill development will be provided.
- High technical knowledge of the sport of badminton
- Minimum two years of training experience under a relevant high performance program
- Ability to train and play at high speed
- Efficient, responsible and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well with others
- Committed and willingness to grow with the Academy on a long-term basis
- Preference is given to candidates with NCCP Level 1+ Certification or equivalent certification/qualification
- Preference is also given to candidates who have demonstrated outstanding performance in provincial or national level competitions
- Educational Requirement: Minimum post-secondary diploma or certificate
- Language requirement: English (Ability to speak a second language is an asset)
- Plan, develop and implement training and practice sessions
- Observe and evaluate prospective athletes’ skills and performance
- Train and coach athletes in a group or one-on-one setting
- Demonstrate skills and techniques of badminton
- Participate in coaching clinic instruction; Analyze and identify athletes’ or team’s performance, weaknesses and strengths
- Develop, plan and co-ordinate competitive schedules and programs
- Motivate and prepare athletes or teams for competitive events or games
- Implement and build competitive strategies and game plans
- Travel with team to competitions when required
- Assist in club activities
Additional instructions and information:
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 3942 Harper Court, Burnaby, BC, V5G 4C1
Please submit resume with educational and playing/coaching experience.
Shuttle Sport International Ltd.
(Admin Office: 3942 Harper Court, Burnaby, BC, V5G 4C1)
Read here for the full Employment Opportunity.
Director of Coaching/High Performance Coach - Badminton Alberta - Dec 10, 2012
Badminton Alberta is inviting applications for the permanent full-time position of Director of Coaching/High Performance Coach. The primary focus of the position will be to ensure that Badminton Alberta enhances the delivery strategy to foster the growth and development of our members as top caliber players and coaches.
Read here for the full Employment Opportunity.
Applicants should send your resume and a statement of personal coaching philosophy to:
Alberta Badminton Centre
60 Patterson Blvd SW
Calgary, Alberta T3H 2E1
Post a Job
If you would like to post a badminton related job on our website, please submit this form.