TECHNICAL OFFICIALS COURSE - LOCAL UMPIRE | APRIL 17, 2021
This course is the first step along BC's umpiring pathway and designed to provide participants with the introductory knowledge, the training and the confidence to umpire matches during a competition. The learning objectives cover the laws of badminton, scoring on a scoresheet, verbiage, and practical on-court sessions. The course fee includes 8 hours of classroom and practical training combined, a workbook and a log book. Full description of Officials Pathway can be found here: http://www.badmintonbc.com/page/31445/Officials-Pathway
- Date: Saturday, April 17, 2021
- Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Location: ClearOne Badminton Center, Unit 160 - 2368 No.5 Road, Richmond BC V6X 2T1
- Registration Fee (BBC Members): 100 $ per attendee, includes venue (classroom & courts), Learning Facilitator, and course materials
- Registration Fee (Non-Members): 145 $ per attendee, includes BBC Officials Membership (value=45$), venue (classroom & courts), Learning Facilitator, and course materials
- Register online now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdoESBIXbfonb-taYmdg7FpW-gkCfi8srv4WHL_LZ8_c0X3jg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Fee Payment (Paypal): Link will be sent to registered participants prior to event
- Learning Facilitator: Liz-Anne Eyford
- Notes: Masks to be worn coming and going into the building, wash hands and hand sanitizing mandatory.
- Notes: Masks are recommended but not mandatory during course instruction.