Post a Job
If you would like to post a badminton related job on our website, please contact email@example.com
Or submit this form.
Looking for a job?
Check this out.......
Head of Badminton Pro Services
Posted: Tuesday, January 4th, 2022
Anticipated start date: April 4th, 2022
Vancouver Racquets Club (VRC) is a member-driven, not-for-profit badminton, squash and fitness club located in Vancouver, British Columbia. Our total membership currently exceeds 1000 active, diverse, and enthusiastic members.
Read more about VRC’s history and mission at https://vrc.bc.ca/aboutus
About this Opportunity:
As the Head of Badminton Pro Services, you will work closely with Management, the Badminton Director and other relevant stakeholders to offer professional services related to badminton such as lessons, group training, and skills development. These services will primarily be targeted towards the needs of our members and secondly, to serve the needs of the greater badminton community.
For the successful applicant, this is a business opportunity to run a portfolio of diverse badminton pro services, with a focus on grassroots development, while ensuring there are exemplary coaching services available to adults and juniors.
- Create, grow and maintain comprehensive grassroots development services, through coaching, mentorship and skill development
- Foster the growth of badminton within the club and community by offering a portfolio of diverse and inclusive professional services to all members and non-members that actively develops participant skills
- Promote the value of VRC membership
- Act as a positive role model and ambassador of VRC
- Hire and manage qualified coaching staff required to deliver a comprehensive range of professional services
- Ensure that services are financially viable
- Schedule services to maximize allocated court usage and capacity during prime, sub-prime and non-prime times
- Provide regular reports relevant to the running of these services, as requested by Management
- Minimum NCCP Certified Competition Regional or equivalent, or higher preferred
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills
- Proven leadership and development skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adequate computer skills to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and to learn new systems
- Successful applicants will be required to obtain and maintain a Registered Coach license from the Coaching Association of Canada
- Passion for badminton and the desire to grow the sport
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- Remuneration and terms and conditions of the position will be discussed.
How to Apply
Your resume along with a proposal must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 31st, 2022. An outline for your application can be found here.
We thank all who apply, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Vancouver Racquets Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind.