This workshop is the second step along BC's umpiring pathway and designed to provide participants with an opportunity to review their local umpire knowledge. Participants will practice verbiage, discuss scenarios and umpire with line judges. The workshop fee includes 3-4 hours of classroom and practical training combined, a workbook and line judging resources. Full description of Officials Pathway can be found here: http://www.badmintonbc.com/page/31445/Officials-Pathway
- Date: Sunday, April 18, 2021
- Time: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Location: ClearOne Badminton Center, Unit 160 - 2368 No.5 Road, Richmond BC V6X 2T1
- Registration Fee (Badminton BC Officials Members): 100 $ per attendee, includes venue (classroom & courts), Learning Facilitator, and course materials
- Registration Fee (Non-Members): 145 $ per attendee, includes BBC Officials Membership (value=45$), venue (classroom & courts), Learning Facilitator, and course materials
- Register online now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSesiVwS3c7CzYAKXZmfc3GD2vz4ywZo1Vi3yI3XSF9B7dJSRg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Fee Payment (Paypal): Link will be sent to registered participants prior to event
- Learning Facilitator: Liz-Anne Eyford
- Notes: Masks to be worn coming and going into the building, wash hands and hand sanitizing mandatory.
- Notes: Masks are recommended but not mandatory during course instruction.