POSTPONED TO 2021 | LOCAL UMPIRE PATHWAY COURSE | NEW DATE COMING SOON!!
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, training and confidence to umpire matches from local to provincial level competition. The learning objectives will cover the laws of badminton, scoring, RTTO and verbiage and practical sessions. The course fee includes 7 hours of classroom and practical training, a technical officials training manual, log book and line judging resources. Participants moving on for certification will earn discounts on court officials equipment and uniform.
- Date: Postponed to 2021. New date coming soon!!
- Time: 12:30pm – 7:30pm (Doors open @ 12:15)
- Location: Connaught Youth Center, 1491 – 17th Avenue, Prince George, BC
- Registration Fee (BBC Official Members): 50 $ per attendee, includes venue, facilitator, and course materials
- Registration Fee (Non-Members): 95 $ per attendee, includes BBC Officials Membership (value=45$), venue, facilitator, and course materials
- Register online: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiiSUR50xHmOWQcVDZYFf97VI4fsdjKZwn4aQ--uE8uyPI7w/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Fee Payment (Paypal): Link will be sent to registered participants prior to event
- Learning Facilitator: Liz-Anne Eyford
- Notes: Ring doorbell if door locked; Parking is on 17th
- Notes: Masks to be worn coming and going into the building, wash hands and hand sanitizing mandatory.
- Notes: Masks are recommended but not mandatory during course instruction.