TECHNICAL OFFICIALS - LOCAL UMPIRE - SEPTEMBER 25 2021
We are organizing a workshop for TECHNICAL OFFICIALS: Local Umpire
This course is the first step along BC's umpiring pathway and designed to provide participants with the introductory knowledge, the training and the confidence to umpire matches during a competition. The learning objectives cover the laws of badminton, scoring on a scoresheet, verbiage, and practical on-court sessions. The course fee includes 8 hours of classroom and practical training combined, a workbook and a log book. Full description of Officials Pathway can be found here: http://www.badmintonbc.com/page/31445/Officials-Pathway
- Date: Saturday, September 25th, 2021
- Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Location: ClearOne Badminton Center, Unit 160 - 2368 No.5 Road, Richmond BC V6X 2T1
- Registration Fee (BBC Officials Members): 100 $ per attendee, includes venue (classroom & courts), Learning Facilitator, and course materials
- Registration Fee (Non-Members): 145 $ per attendee, includes BBC Officials Membership (value=45$), venue (classroom & courts), Learning Facilitator, and course materials
- Register online now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScj7_4x0GBrgqq9uL1gJIZ94Ut7k94lJxL6Lj-MaX0IiO6OYg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Fee Payment (Paypal): Link will be sent to registered participants prior to event
- Learning Facilitator: Liz-Anne Eyford
- Notes: Masks to be worn coming and going into the building, wash hands and hand sanitizing mandatory.
- Notes: Masks are recommended but not mandatory during course instruction.