General Liability Policy Summary
- Limit: $5,000,000 accidental Bodily Injury and Proprety Damage Allegations
- Errors & Omissions Liability (Directors & Officers/Wrongful Acts) Limit: $1,000,000
- Includes Provincial/District/Club Directors
- Protection extends to "Badminton Activities"
- Abuse/Harrassment allegations are NOT defended
- Insured: The Association & Affiliated Clubs/Teams, Officers, Directors, Coaches, Managers, Officials, members, Volunteers, & Employees
- Additional Insured: Sponsors, Government Departments & Municipalities can be added as additionally insured at no extra cost
- Participant coverage is included in addition to third party exposure
- All appropriate riders included such as: Cross Liability, Non-owned Automobile, Tenants, Legal etc.
- World Wide coverage for legal claims brought forth in Canada
Sport Accident Policy Summary
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Limit: $10,000
- Permanent Total Disability Limit: $20,000
- Blanket Dental Accident Limit: $1,000
- Physiotherapy Limit: $50 per visit with a maximum of $500 per accident
Description of coverage contained herein is not complete, and reference must be made to the actual terms and conditions of the applicable policy forms. In case of accident or incident, the incident or injury must be reported within 30 calendar days of the incident.
This is a simplified explanation of the Badminton BC Insurance Program. The insurance company is the final authority in the interpretation of the policies, which are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions, please contact Badminton BC at 604-385-3599.