BC Masters Circuit Tournaments
2018-2019 BC Masters Schedule
|October 26-28, 2018
||BC Masters Circuit 1 - 2018 VRC Masters
|| Vancouver Racquets Club
|BC Masters Circuit 5 - CANCELLED
|January 25-27, 2019
||BC Masters Circuit 2 - 2019 VLT Masters
|February 15-17, 2019
||BC Masters Circuit 3 - 2019 Brentwood Masters
|| Victoria, BC
|March 15-17, 2019
||2019 BC Masters Provincial Championship
|| Nanaimo, BC
|March 29-31, 2019
||BC Masters Circuit 4 - 2019 Ogopogo Masters
|| Kelowna, BC
|April 27-May 3, 2019
||2019 Yonex Canadian Masters Badminton Championship
||Quebec City, QC
2018-2010 BC Masters Circuit Ranking Points as of April 2, 2019
How are the rankings and seedings calculated?
Provincial & National Chamionship Eligibility Criteria & Exemption Policy
There are no eligibility restrictions for Masters players to compete in tournaments, aside from Badminton BC/Badminton Canada membership and license.
1) All participants of Badminton BC Masters Circuit events must be current members in good standing with Badminton BC/Badminton Canada before entering a tournament.
2) At the time of event registration, participants must have purchased or renewed:
- Badminton BC Competitive membership, and a
- Badminton Canada Provincial or National players license
- Membership must be purchased prior to entering any Circuit Tournament or Provincial Championship
3) If any outstanding fees (both registration and membership) become due and payable to the EVENT following the registration deadline participation can be denied.