Shuttle Time Schools Clinic
The Badminton BC Shuttle Time Schools Clinic introduces badminton to elementary school students using the NCCP Shuttle Time curriculum. The clinic is a fun introduction to badminton that focuses on teaching physical literacy that aligns with prescribed learning outcomes for each grade. Our NCCP Shuttle Time trained instructors will educate both students and teachers using a number of fun modified games and drills that encourages continued participation in badminton and daily physical activity.
- 4 lessons per student, taught during your schools scheduled PE classes
- taught by Shuttle Time trained instructors who have passed a criminal records check
- progressive rackets and shuttles will be provided by Badminton BC
Students will learn:
- Basic grips
- Backhand serve, net shots, lifts, overhead clears, and drops
- Physical skills: running, jumping, skipping, hand-eye coordination, balance, agility, lunging, and hopping
Cost: To be determined based on enrolment but generally $7.00/student
*Adjustments may be made for schools with low attendance*
*Flexible scheduling is available*
For more information or to register for a clinic please fill out the following Expression of Interest Form and email it to Lisa Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org.