Join us in celebrating the tremendous positive impact that coaches have on athletes and communities across Canada! September 21-29 marks the fifth annual National Coaches Week and we’re asking for your help to celebrate! Whether you’re a sport organization, an athlete or participant, parent or coach, administrator or volunteer, we want your help to say #ThanksCoach to coaches across the country.
• Coaches make valuable contributions to the quality of life in communities across Canada.
• Coaching contributes significantly to volunteerism in Canada.
• Coaches develop young athletes’ passion for sport that can carry them on to greater heights.
Coaching by the Numbers:
• More than 1.5 million Canadians have received training in the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP).
• One in seven Canadians will coach at some point in their lifetime.